Love, Love, Love.....<3
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Monday, January 7, 2013
|Roadside Cactus |
from our Holiday Road Trip to Arizona
Happy New Year!
I just returned from a road trip to Arizona to celebrate the New Year with our family, and I am ready to get back into the garden despite the cold.
With our holiday decorations finally taken down; and the last load of laundry from our trip folded; I remembered the list of my gardening resolutions that I came up during the long drive home, and thought I would share them:
1. Take better care of my garden tools--will give them longevity.
2. Stay on top of weeding--plants will thrive and it will look much better.
3. Keep Garden Diary--this will better assist in my planning and ordering.
4. Collect more seeds from my garden--I tend to get lazy with this one.
5. Occasionally, be still and enjoy in my garden--as I am always tinkering
What are your gardening resolutions?
Happy Gardening in 2013!!!!!!!