Friday, October 4, 2013

Pumpkin Season!

Pumpkin Arrangement with Late Summer Flowers Nestled in My Edible Garden

Assorted Pumpkins with
Marigolds
 Since the first day of Fall, I have been so excited to celebrate my favorite season with my annual quest for PUMPKINS! I just adore their vibrant fall colors and fantastic shapes. This year, I started growing edible ornamentals into my fronyardt and backyard gardens. To enhance my home grown vines, I added some pumpkins bought at my local supermarket and also the neighborhood local patch.  It is simply hard to resist the purchase of a big beautiful pumpkin - - especially one with an expressive stem! Anyway, my obsession could be worse, purses or shoes! Ha!
Celebrate the season with pumpkins!


My Pumpkin Patch In My Front Yard

Mini=Pumpkin with Zinnia Potted Container

No comments:

Post a Comment